The Elizabeth City State University Career Center uses Handshake databases to post internships, research, jobs (full-time, part-time, and summer), scholarships and fellowships.
So, what is Handshake and how can you access the system?
Handshake is Elizabeth City State University’s career management system where students and alumni can:
- Apply and sign up for On-Campus Interviews or resume referrals
- Search All Jobs (Full-time Part-time or Summer Opportunities)
- Search internships exclusively for ECSU students
- View and sign up for appointments/events/programs
How can you access the system?
- Current students can sign in to Handshake using their login in credentials.
- Click on the Handshake link on the Career Development Center Resources heading or on the Handshake Box at the bottom of the Career Development Center Homepage.
- Students must use their ECSU sign on credentials and password to log in. If the system tells you your password is incorrect, please change the password (you will receive instructions by email) and continue to log in once you have completed the instructions.
- Visit the Career Development Center for detailed instructions on using the program.