Elizabeth City State University Students
- Student Counseling Services: 252.335.3275, Ridley Hall-Suite 114
- Collegiate Recovery Community (CRC): 252.335.4874
- University Police: 252.335.3266
- Title IX: 252-335-3907
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Office: 252.335.3642 (Accessibilty Services)
Crisis Services for Students and Public
- Suicide Prevention LifeLIne - 1.800.273.TALK (8255)
- American Association of Suicidality
- National Institute on Mental Health
- Narcotics.com which helps people find local Narcotics Anonymous meetings and provides resources for various types of treatment including inpatient, outpatient and support groups.
- Rehabs.org provides info for people at any stage of their recovery journey, including info on different types of therapy/recovery options, warning signs, how to talk to a family member, definitions of different types of treatment and a local treatment center directory.
- FreeRehabCenters.org provide a nationwide list of free, sliding scale, low income, payment assisted and affordable rehab centers. These are hard to find non profit and government resources that most people do not know even exist.
National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
Sexual Assault Information and Resources
Information for males who are survivors of sexual assault and / violence
- InnerBody-Resource Guide for Male Survivors of Abuse, Sexual Assault, and Trauma
Healthy Mind! Healthy Body! Healthy You!
Want to talk?
Contact the Counseling Center at 335-3275 or visit us in Griffin Building Suite 302.