Hours of Operation & After Hour Services
Student Health Services Hours
Monday – Friday | 9:00am – 5:00pm
After Hour Services
Should a student suffer an injury or become seriously ill on campus when Student Health Services is closed, he/she should notify the Residence Director or Campus Police at (252) 335-3266. Please call 911 to activate the local emergency management system for emergencies.
If a student becomes ill after hours, telehealth services are available. These services are at no cost to the student.
- Activate Your membership
- 888-565-3303 (ext.2)
- Complete Your Medical History
- Simply complete your medical history during registration (by phone or online)
- Request a Consultation
- 888-565-3303 (ext. 1)
- Speak with a doctor or Pediatrician any time free of charge by secure phone, video chat or mobile app
On your mobile device:
STEP 1: Verify Your Eligibility
- Go to allyhealth.app (or download the AllyHealth app).
- Click on the “Register Now” button
- Select either
- “Primary Member Registration” or
- “Dependent Member Registration”
- Enter you Last Name, Date of Birth, and Zip Code
- Click “Next” to find your record in our system and confirm eligibility
STEP 2: Create Your Account
- Enter your Email, and create a Username and Password
- Verify our Mobile Number
- Enter Your Health Insurance (optional)
- Click “Create Account”
If you have questions or need assistance with your account, you may also call 888-565-3303 M-F, 9am – 5pm ET.