how to get involved
Become a Student Ambassador for Civic Engagement!
We are looking for Student Ambassadors for Civic Engagement. Each student ambassador will be responsible for organizing and facilitating a plan to register and educate their fellow classmates during the election seasons. Stipends will be paid at the end of each semester.
Become a Poll Worker!
The Pasquotank County Board of Elections is working hard to ensure that every voter in Pasquotank County has safe and equitable access to the polls. As students, you have a unique opportunity to become a poll worker if you are a registered voter in Pasquotank County. To be a poll worker, you must:
- Be a registered voter in Pasquotank County;
- Be at least 18 years old;
- Be willing to work and train;
- Be willing to wear PPE during all one-stop shifts and on election day;
- Remain non-partisan in all activity involving the Pasquotank County Board of Elections;
- Not be a treasurer for any candidate on the ballot or an officer in any political party
- Working the polls opportunities on your campus or in your community
For more information, please contact Ms. Tiffany Hinton at email@example.com