New Student Orientation
Congratulations on your admission to Elizabeth City State University! You will find that ECSU is a warm and friendly campus with faculty and staff who are anxious to assist you in achieving your academic goals. Orientation enables you to make a smooth transition into academic and campus life at ECSU. You will be introduced to ECSU's community, learn about resources available to assist you in making a smooth transition, and receive information to help you be successful as a student at ECSU.
DO I HAVE TO ATTEND ORIENTATION?
Students who are required to Attend:
- Recent High School Graduates
- Admitted Freshmen
- Transfer Students
- Students 24 years of age or older with previous college history
- Possess bachelor’s degree from another institution, seeking 2nd undergraduate degree from ECSU
- International Students
Students who are not required to attend:
- Distance Education Students – Degree Program is completely online
- ECSU Undergraduates seeking 2nd undergraduate degree
- Graduate Students
- Students admitted to a 2+2 Community College Program
HOW TO REGISTER FOR NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION
Step 2: Pay the Orientation Fee
All students participating in NSO must pay the non-refundable fee prior to attending. Participants will receive all official NSO materials, administrative services, and meals.
Step 3: Attend Orientation and Be Proud to be a Viking!