VIKING VOYAGE ORIENTATION
Hello New Vikings!
Thank you for registering for “Late Orientation, Advising & Registration”. Please note that this does not require you to login to any LIVE virtual sessions, as we have completed all of those for the summer. The date listed in your confirmation is not an actual date, this registration helps advisers know that they need to contact you to set up an advising appointment. However, we are providing you with the live playback so that you can view the information and contact the respective offices at your own pace.
You should do the following things while you wait to be contacted by an academic advisor who will conduct your academic advising and course registration.
- Activate your VikingOne Account – it’s your access to all your ECSU resources. The instructions, username and temporary passwords were sent to your personal email address used on your admission application.
- Financial Aid Award Package – Accept Terms & Conditions within 30 days or risk losing your award package.
- Meet with a Financial Aid Counselor online - https://ecsu.zoom.us/j/91956938189
- Complete Housing Application Process – Spaces are going fast!
- Watch the Orientation playbacks and contact the offices directly with your questions using the information provided in their slides.
- Making the Transition: Pt. 1 - Student Health, Student Conduct, Safety, Information Technology, Financial Aid & Scholarships, Student Accounts
- Making the Transition Pt. 2 – Residence Life, Auxiliary Services, Veteran Affairs, Career Development Center, PACE Center & Student Activities.
- Complete the Blackboard Orientation Modules – We will send you a notification once you have access to complete this step. A the time of this email, you do not have access.
- Stay on track with the Admitted Student Checklist
- Enrollment deposits are due immediately. How to Pay
Don't forget to add professional and business casual attire to your packing list! You will be asked to wear professional attire to the New Student Pinning Ceremony and to several other on and off-campus events! This is a crucial part of your success.