frequently asked questions
- The U.S. Department of Health & Human Services has a database to locate testing sites near you. Click Here
- CVS Offers Free testing at the Minute Clinic.
- Walgreens also offers FREE Drive-Thru Testing
- N.C. Department of Health & Human Services also has a nation-wide database for Testing Sites.
- Call your local health department for testing options near you.
Yes! All participants visiting campus must present a negative COVID-19 test that has been administered within 72 hours of your Orientation session
Yes! All participants visiting campus must present a negative COVID-19 test that has been administered within 72 hours of your Orientation session.
- Unfortunately, we don't have the capacity to host guests overnight on campus. Accommodations are available in the city for every budget.
- Hotel List
- Students requiring assistance or Disability Services during New & Transfer Student Orientation, and the academic year, due to physical, psychological, and/or learning disabilities should register with Student Accessibility Services, 500 Griffin Hall, (252) 335-3642 or (252) 335-3273.
- To receive appropriate accommodations during Orientation, please contact us at least ten business days prior to your scheduled orientation session. We are open Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. to assist you.
FAMILY EDUCATION RIGHTS & PRIVACY ACT OF 1974 (FERPA)
In accordance with the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) guidelines, the Office of the Registrar is unable to provide confidential information pertaining to students without a written consent from a student.
- To gain access to your student record, you must complete a FERPA form that the student must sign. This can be completed during orientation.
- (252) 335-3305 / 1-800-347-3278
- Business & Finance
- (252) 335-3220
- Student Accessibility Services
- (252) 335-3273
- Financial Aid
- (252) 335-3283 / 1-800-529-8146
- Health Services
- (252) 335-3267
- Housing & Residence Life
- (252) 335-3761
- New Student Orientation
- (252) 335-3143
- Registrar’s Office
- (252) 335-3300
- Student Accounts
- (252) 335-3471
- University Police (Parking)
- (252) 335-3265