DO I HAVE TO ATTEND ORIENTATION?
Students who are required to Attend On-Campus Orientation:
- Recent High School Graduates
- Admitted Freshmen
- Transfer Students
- Students 24 years of age or older with previous college history
- Possess bachelor’s degree from another institution, seeking 2nd undergraduate degree from ECSU
- International Students
Students who are not required to attend On-Campus Orientation:
- Distance Education Students – Degree Program is completely online.
- ECSU Undergraduates seeking 2nd undergraduate degree
- Graduate Students
- Students admitted to a 2+2 Community College Completion Degree Program at one of the
- Pitt Community College
- College of the Albermarle (COA)
- Edgecomb Community College
- Certificate Programs
Students in the programs above should participate in our online orientation. The cost of this orientation program is free to our new students. Students are automatically enrolled into Blackboard when they confirm their enrollment and can find the Online Student Orientation course under My Courses when they log into their Blackboard account. If you need support in locating this course, please contact the Office of Distance Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or Toll-Free: (877) 432-7662.
Click here for Distance Education Program Orientation Information.