Housing & Residence Life
Residence Halls will close for Thanksgiving Break 2021:
- Residence Halls will close on Wednesday, November 24, 2021, at 12 noon and reopen on Sunday, November 28, 2021, at 8:00 am. All students must vacate the halls during this time. Please secure your transportation well in advance….NOW!
- Students that are NOT fully vaccinated will receive a move-in appointment from your Community Director for Sunday, November 28, 2021. You will check in at the Fine Arts Complex and must provide a negative COVID Test that is dated with 72 hours of your move-in date. If you are not able to get tested prior to your appointment, you will receive a test on-site. Once cleared to proceed to the residence hall, you will be given a wristband that must be worn until Monday, November 29, 2021.
- Fully vaccinated students may go directly to your residence hall and show your student ID to enter. Your vaccination status will be verified, and you will be given a wristband that must be worn until Monday, November 29, 2021.
- You are allowed two (2) guests to assist you with moving in (if needed) and they must report directly to the Fine Arts Complex. Your guests must provide proof of their fully vaccinated status, a negative COVID test dated within 72 hours of your move-in appointment or get tested on site. They will receive a wrist band that must be worn while they are assisting you with moving in.
There will be more information forthcoming regarding the COVID protocols that must be followed for your return to campus from the Winter Break. Move-In appointments will be scheduled for returning in January.
*If you need to make transportation arrangements to the airport, train station or bus station, please contact the following:
- Angie Wills, Student Affairs Business Officer, 252-335-3279, email@example.com
Individuals who believe they have experienced or witnessed crimes, University policy violations, acts of sexual misconduct, or other questionable incidents related to student behavior are encouraged to report these incidents to appropriate University resources. If you have questions about how or whether to report, a representative of the Office of the Dean of Students is available to meet with you.
Click the SAFE ECSU icon to complete an Incident Report.