sister 2 sister
To provide relevant academic, professional, cultural and social engagement opportunities to undergraduate, first-year female students who reside on campus that promotes their holistic development.
To be a premier enrichment program that increases student retention and graduation rates by its commitment to providing holistic support and resources to first-year female students through their tenure at ECSU.
- Improve ECSU female student retention rate;
- Increase ECSU female student graduation rate;
- Instill a sense of community among collegiate women;
- Enhance members' collegiate experience at ECSU through mentoring, academic enrichment, and holistic development opportunities.
- Be a first-year student
- Self-identify as a female
- Reside on campus
- Participate in all activities, workshops, and events;
- Challenge yourself to achieve new goals and explore alternatives;
- Cultivate relationships amongst a network of professionals and peers;
- Dress and conduct yourself in an appropriate and professional manner;
- Encourage, uplift and support your peers;
- Serve and volunteer on campus (ECSU) and off campus (Elizabeth City community);
- Make an intentional effort to monitor and support your academic success;
- Accept leadership responsibilities that may arise.
For more information, please contact Ms. Tiffany Hinton, Assistant Dean of Students via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.