The PACE Center is committed to decreasing violence on campus through outreach and advocacy and is open to individuals of all genders in the ECSU community. The PACE Center works to promote awareness of cultural factors that support violence and to combat these factors in efforts to change cultural norms on campus related to sexual assault, relationship violence, domestic violence, and stalking.
Goals of the PACE Center include:
- Development of survivor-focused programming to aid victims of sexual assault and sexual violence
- Continued education of campus community members on the importance of consent
- Implementation of prevention and education materials for all incoming and current students
- Provision of bystander intervention training to campus and student leaders
- Fostering of dialogue among campus departments and between students, faculty and staff
- Raising awareness of violence against women through campus-wide and community-focused events
- Communication of the unacceptable consequences of sexual violence on the individual and the community to students, staff, and faculty
- Consistent review of university policy and protocol related to sexual misconduct and sexual assault
Contact the PACE Center:
Elizabeth City State University
Ridley Student Center, Rm. 202A
Hours: 9AM-5PM, Monday-Friday.
For information on services or resources after-hours, or for additional information, please email the Director at email@example.com or call 252.335.8535.
If you need immediate aid and/or are not safe at this time, please call 911.