tickets, vendors, Tailgating, Parking
FOOTBALL GAME : $30 per person
Tickets for Military and Youth (ages 6-17) will be available for purchase on game day. Identification and/or verification will be required before entering the football gate entrance(s). Please contact the ticket office for group ticket sales at 252.335.3578.
STUDENT AND UNIVERSITY EVENTS
WEDNESDAY, OCT. 12
The POP-UP. . . All of The Lights Fashion Show
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM | K.E. White Graduate Center
$10 (Advance - ECSU Student Ticket)
$15 (Advance - General Public)
$20 day of/at the door
FRIDAY, OCT. 14
BLAZE THE STAGE: Homecoming Step Show & Comedy Show featuring Comedian Rip Michaels, Wild 'N Out
7:00 PM | Mickey L. Burnim Fine Arts Center
$15 (Advance - Student Ticket)
$20 (Advance - General Public)
$25 day of/at the door
Pre-Dawn - Lights Out "Jama-Jam"
Attire must be presentable. College ID Required
10:00 PM - 2:00 AM | R.L. Vaughan Center
$20 (Advance - Student Ticket)
$25 (Advance - Non-ECSU Student)
$30 day of/ at the door
STUDENT TICKET PACKAGE: $30
10.12: The Pop Up Shop… All of the Lights Fashion Show
10.14: Step Show and Comedy Show
10.15: Pre-Dawn: Lights Out ‘Jama-Jam
BONUS: Package includes guaranteed admittance to Community Connections and Midnight Breakfast events.
GAME DAY PARKING
IN-STADIUM GAME DAY PARKING: $20 *SOLD OUT*
GENERAL GAME DAY PARKING: $10
VENDORS (Football Game)
PROVIDER will collect gross receipts received from the services (identified above) and PROVIDER will collect and remit all applicable taxes. ECSU ATHLETICS will be entitled to earn commissions of 15% on net receipts (gross receipts less applicable taxes) received from the services. PROVIDER will pay commission/amounts earned by ECSU ATHLETICS in accordance with the payment terms.
In-StadiumTailgate Pass: $100 *SOLD OUT*
Out-of-Stadium Tailgate Pass: $60
General Rules for Roebuck Stadium Tailgating
Contact the Athletics Department for Information
Please adhere to parking/traffic regulations:
- When crossing the highway by Viking Village please use the crosswalk and ensure that the oncoming traffic has stopped, and is clear and safe for you to cross.
- Always park in a designated parking space for which you have a parking decal.
- Parking at Viking Village is strictly for Viking Village residents ONLY and who have a Viking Village parking decal.
- Visitors to Viking Village or when the lot is full are to park in the overflow parking
area which is located behind Griffin Hall.
Do Not Do the Following:
- Do not cross the roadway at any place other than the crosswalk and only when it is safe.
- Do not park in *passageways*, travel lanes or along curbing.
- Do not park in handicap parking spaces.
- Do not double park or park outside the designated parking lines.
- Do not park on the lawns or sidewalks.
- Do not park in visitor or reserved spaces if you are not a visitor, or have purchased a reserve space.
Violators of these regulations and laws are subject to having a parking boot placed on their vehicle and/or having their vehicle towed immediately.
University Police will STRICTLY enforce the parking/traffic regulations across the campus.
ECSU CAMPUS POLICE
Ticket Office: 252.335.3578
Athletics Office: 252.335.3891
Homecoming Committee Chair: 252.335.3271 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
University Police: 252.335.3266 or Emergency: 911