Game day, parking, vendors, Tailgating
PRICE BUY NOW SALE ENDS
Football Game (Ages 6 & Up) $25 ETIX.COM Oct. 23 @ 4:30PM
In-stadium Parking $20 ETIX.COM Oct. 23 @ 4:30PM
RV In-Stadium Parking $60
(Each person must purchase a game ticket)
Vendor (Football Game) $300 ETIX.COM Sept. 1 @ 11PM
ATHLETIC TICKET INFORMATION:
- Game Tickets $25 (Ages 6 and up)
- Tailgating In-Stadium - Opens @ 7:30 am on Saturday, October 23
- RV In-Stadium - $60.00 parking plus game tickets ($25.00 each) for each person
- Stadium-parking includes parking lots: STEM Complex, Riley Wellness Center, and Corner Lot at Herrington and Hoffler Street.
- Tickets will be available on Game Day to purchase at the stadium.
- ECSU STUDENTS who paid Athletic Fees during the current semester will be eligible to attend all home regular season athletic events free of charge. Active students must show their valid Viking OneCard at the designated entrance on game day.
- All ticket sales are final.
HOMECOMING EVENT TICKETS
Homecoming Block Party
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Admission: FREE. Ticket is required for entry!
Advance Tickets Available Here
Event powered by the ECSU NAA & G-Sharp Enterprises.
Black Encore Cabaret
10:00 pm - 2:30 am
K.E. White Center
Tickets: $30 before Sep. 25; $45 general admission
Purchase Tickets & Booths Here
Event powered by: Division of Student Affairs, University Advancement & Office of Alumni Relations and Engagement, & G-Sharp Enterprises.
Please adhere to parking/traffic regulations:
- When crossing the highway by Viking Village please use the crosswalk and ensure that the oncoming traffic has stopped, and is clear and safe for you to cross.
- Always park in a designated parking space for which you have a parking decal.
- Parking at Viking Village is strictly for Viking Village residents ONLY and who have a Viking Village parking decal.
- Visitors to Viking Village or when the lot is full are to park in the overflow parking
area which is located behind Griffin Hall.
DO NOT DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Do not cross the roadway at any place other than the crosswalk and only when it is safe.
- Do not park in *passageways*, travel lanes or along curbing.
- Do not park in handicap parking spaces.
- Do not double park or park outside the designated parking lines.
- Do not park on the lawns or sidewalks.
- Do not park in visitor or reserved spaces if you are not a visitor, or have purchased a reserve space.
Violators of these regulations and laws are subject to having a parking boot placed on their vehicle and/or having their vehicle towed immediately.
University Police will STRICTLY enforce the parking/traffic regulations across the campus.
ECSU CAMPUS POLICE
Ticket Office: 252.335.3578
Athletics Office: 252.335.3891
Homecoming Committee Chair: 252.335.3271 or email: email@example.com
University Police: 252.335.3266 or Emergency: 911