Game day, parking, vendors, Tailgating
PRICE BUY NOW SALE ENDS
Football Game (Ages 6 & Up)
RV In-Stadium Parking
(Each person must purchase a game ticket)
Vendor (Football Game)
Vendor (Other Events)
ATHLETIC TICKET INFORMATION:
HOMECOMING EVENT TICKETS
Please adhere to parking/traffic regulations:
- When crossing the highway by Viking Village please use the crosswalk and ensure that the oncoming traffic has stopped, and is clear and safe for you to cross.
- Always park in a designated parking space for which you have a parking decal.
- Parking at Viking Village is strictly for Viking Village residents ONLY and who have a Viking Village parking decal.
- Visitors to Viking Village or when the lot is full are to park in the overflow parking
area which is located behind Griffin Hall.
DO NOT DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Do not cross the roadway at any place other than the crosswalk and only when it is safe.
- Do not park in *passageways*, travel lanes or along curbing.
- Do not park in handicap parking spaces.
- Do not double park or park outside the designated parking lines.
- Do not park on the lawns or sidewalks.
- Do not park in visitor or reserved spaces if you are not a visitor, or have purchased a reserve space.
Violators of these regulations and laws are subject to having a parking boot placed on their vehicle and/or having their vehicle towed immediately.
University Police will STRICTLY enforce the parking/traffic regulations across the campus.
ECSU CAMPUS POLICE
Ticket Office: 252.335.3578
Athletics Office: 252.335.3891
Homecoming Committee Chair: 252.335.3271 or email: email@example.com
University Police: 252.335.3266 or Emergency: 911