Congratulations on your admissions to Elizabeth City State University. Now it's time to celebrate the moment
and let the world know you're a #ECSU26. Snap and share a picture or video of your
ADMITTED STUDENT CHECKLIST
As you prepare to enter one of the most exciting chapters in your life, you're probably wondering "What comes next?" This checklist will help answer that question and guide you through the enrollment process. Click the tabs below to learn more!
Official, final high school transcript, signed, sealed and sent from the institution directly to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Official, final college transcript, signed, sealed and sent from the institution directly to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
Elizabeth City State University
1704 Weeksville Road
Elizabeth City, NC 27909
- June 30 for Fall Semester
- December 15 for Spring Semester
> March 1 (priority deadline)
include your Banner ID and specify that your payment is for your Housing Application Fee
> Dec. 4 for Spring Semester
> May 1 for Summer Semester
> December 18 for Spring Semester
> Jan. 7 (registration portal opens for Spring Semester)
Students wishing to return to the University after voluntary or involuntary absence must apply for readmission and complete one of the following processes:
- Submit Completed Applicationfor Admission and pay $30 application fee
- Evaluation of any additional non-ECSU college coursework (If needed) is required. All college transcripts for attempted coursework, not currently on file, must be submitted as part of the application process.
- See Academic Advisor for curriculum requirements as there may have been changes since your last day of attendance.
- Contact the Office of the Registrarfor any questions.
Funding your education requires a significant financial commitment from you and your family and sometimes it can be confusing. We are here to help!
Our financial aid team is dedicated to helping you navigate the application process. Approximately 90% of our undergraduates are receiving some form of aid from federal, state, institutional, and private sources.
If you would like to be considered for need-based financial aid and did not apply during the application process, you should complete the process as soon as possible. please visit ECSU’s Financial Aid and Scholarship Office for more information regarding the application process.
Congratulations! The time you have spent preparing for your student for college has paid off. You did it, together. Be assured that we are here to support your child during the transition to college and for the next four years and beyond!
Financial Aid and Scholarships