File an Incident Report

file an incident report

Any student may report any misconduct using the following reporting options:


Complete an Incident Reporting Form
Any student may file a complaint using our incident report forms. The forms will automatically be routed to the appropriate university department for investigation and resolution.

Report a Crime Report Sexual Misconduct or Relationship Violence

Report Workplace Harassement

Report Student Conduct

Contact ECSU C.A.R.E. Team  Report Other Concern


Contact a staff member
Students may also file a complaint by contacting the following staff member directly. (We encourage you to complete the incident reporting forms above for record keeping purposes.)


Ms. Lucretia Banks
Interim Title IX Coordinator/Investigator
Griffin Hall-Office 130
1704 Weeksville Road
Elizabeth City, NC 27909 or
(252) 335-3907


Mr. Jacob Mullins
Assistant Athletic Director / Compliance Officer
100 Vaughan Center / Campus Box 900
Phone: (252) 335-3986

Ms. Tanisha F. Brumsey,
Human Resources Specialist, Human Resources
243  Marion D. Thorpe Administration Bldg.
Campus Box 944
Phone: (252) 335-3874

Ms. Lora Ann Barclift
Executive Assistant to the Provost, Academic Affairs
308  Marion D. Thorpe Administration Bldg./Campus Box 893
Phone: (252) 335-3583

Tommy L. McMasters, Jr.
Chief of Police, University Police
142  Thomas-Jenkins Bldg./Campus Box 929
Phone: (252) 335-2973