Returning Student Checklist
  • returningstudentsveterans

Returning Student Checklist

This checklist only applies to those students who have completed at least one full semester at Elizabeth City State University while using their military education benefits.

NOTE: Returning students need to submit the Request for Certification each semester that they are enrolled in classes.

  1. At the beginning of each academic year, please submit your Certificate of Eligibility. This can be obtained from the Department of Veteran Affairs. (1-888-GIBILL-1).
  2. Register for courses
  3. As soon as you register for courses, complete your Request for Certification.
  4. If you change the number of credits that you have registered for, you will need to resubmit your Elizabeth City State University Certification Request for VA Education Benefits to the Veterans Center.