Va Educational Forms

VA Educational Forms

Documents a student veteran or the dependent of a veteran may need to claim educational benefits:


  • VA Form 22-1990 or 22-1990b or 22-1990e (Application for Educational Benefits)

  • Certificate of Eligibility

  • DD-214 (service record)

  • VA Form 28-1905 (for VA Ch 31 Vocational Rehabilitation benefits)

  • VA Form 2384-1 Notice of Basic Eligibility (NOBE) (for VA Ch 1606 or 1607 benefits)