Get a head start on your next semester with Summer Classes at ECSU!
Why choose ECSU for summer school courses?
- Stay on track to graduate on time
- Complete required courses for your degree
- Concentrate on one or two courses at a time
Who Should Attend?
- Current ECSU students
- Graduating high school seniors
- Undergraduate students from other accredited institutions (transfer and transient)
- University graduates interested in graduate work
- Employees seeking professional development opportunities
- Lifelong learners
SUMMER SCHOOL FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes. ECSU and Non-ECSU students are eligible to take classes during all summer school sessions. Non-ECSU students must apply for admission to ECSU using the online application. The application fee is $30.
You will need to do the following:
1. Identify the course(s) you wish to take and obtain the necessary transient study
permission from your school.
2. Complete the online Admissions Application
3. On the application, choose Summer 2023 for the Entering Term and Year, and select Transient for the Entering Status.
4. Once you submit your application, fax your Institution's approval of your transient study to the Admissions Office at 252-335-3537 or you may mail it with the required application fee.
Students may enroll in a maximum of six (6) credit hours in a single session.
Dr. Kim Downing, LCSW, ACSW
Director of Summer School, Professor/Director of Social Work Program
STEM Complex Office 333